Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another one bites the dust

Diane,
Finished another exam yesterday. I think I spotted almost all the issues in the fact patterns and applied the Constitution properly. I'd be very disappointed if I got anything less than a B for my efforts.
Right now I'm working on my Domestic Violence take home essay that's due on Friday. The class taught me more than I thought it would about the nature of Domestic Violence, but for the most part it seems like a wasted class to take, especially since I could be spending this time working on Property.
Anyway, I'm working on that and rediscovering what a good band Nada Surf was (or is, if they're still making music). Listen to "Always Love" and tell me it doesn't get you hitting the replay button.
Now back to my regularly scheduled programming...

No comments: