Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finals

Dear Diane,
It's that time again; Final Exams. The moment we separate the men from the boys; the wheat from the chaff; the...well, you get the picture.
I finished my first exam on Thursday and I feel good about it. Criminal Law is one of the more straightforward finals I have to deal with and the Multiple Choice format goes well with my "educated guessing" method of test taking.
Tomorrow is Constitutional Law, which is formulistic, meaning I ask one question, to get to another question, to get ot another question, until I find the answer. I feel okay about it, since we get to bring our notes in with us, but the exam is 3 hours and it will be a complete time crunch to get everything down on paper. Our professor in this course has been unbelievable, so here's hoping that some of it has stuck.
After Property on Friday I'll be packing up and heading home for the summer. With the Swine Flu Pandemic going around, I can't chance being down here without health insurance, and that runs out for me on the 12th of May. Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of my friends and family all summer before packing up and heading back for year 2. See you in 10 days!

No comments: