Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend Recap

Dear Diane,
I had alot of fun this weekend, and I return to Tulsa 10 pounds heavier. The family dinner was great and I found Holly's family is no crazier than mine. I felt right at home with the little bit of gossip and backbiting, but the overwhelming sense of love and in-it-togetherness that I get when I'm with my family. It was a relief.
I'm apparently "Adorable" and welcome back any time. I guess my ability to make a good first impression hasn't left me. Neither has my massive ego. But I feel like this girl is something special and I'm glad that I passed the family test.
But now comes the tough part: FINALS! I'll be stressed for the next 3 weeks about the five exams in ten days that start a week from tomorrow. We'll see how I do, but that's all that is on my mind until I get to jump in the car and take off for home in 3 weeks.
I'll keep you updated on my mini-breakdowns

No comments: